Today is such a fun and stressful day.At the morning, my class had go up to our maths classroom to have extra lessons. i felt sleepy but try to keep myself up. But I can't last very long. I went for recess after having maths, english and MT. I am so tired. When I just went into P6 and there is so much work to do and too, stress is tooooooo much. I am both physically and mentally tired!
Everything go usual today. But i had good time on P.E., especially. Sports always get bring me away fromthe world of stress,tiredness and studies.
I actually do not really care what my PSLE results is. I just want to do my best. Too to spend time happily for the last year in Changkat Primary. If you think you are going to leave the school which you spend six years in it. That is so many happy memories. But this will last forever.
i also form astudy yesterday. We decided that every Wednesday we will study together as a group. I am going to photocopy the Maths paper we going to do next week. After that we gonna do English paper.
I would like to tell everyone that it is good, forming study groups. You could share stress with them and make a faster improvement. It feels good when you are not alone to share stress. This one of the way to reduce stress. Sometimes i hate people who only talks big and never takes action. A lot of the 6B students has this bad attitube. And also that 6B students do not has commitment, i am one of them. After this blog, i would change more. I wish 6B friends can change. Please.TALK LESS AND DO MORE !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment