Today I am exhausted. But I still have to take my mind out. My mind is bursting!
At Friday, I went to school with a rush. But luckily i am not late. Kenneth want to kick me out of the study group we formed. I was bursting with rage. Actually, I should be the leader as i formed the whole group. But i let Kenneth to be leader. But he want to betray me now. I was filled with hatred. But i had to form a group or else it will to late. I had a lot of friends and i have let some of them to come to my group. Kenneth cannot formed a group as he is a unfriendly boy. But if he had more friend and teamwork, maybe he can more better. There is why i- befriend with him at first. So I was too angry even though i had been so friendly to him. so i get back my group members. He after that he say he want to test me only to be patient but should trust him again? He has lied to me before and everytime i quralled with him before of this. When first i has been classmate with him i thought his a good person but after that i know he do not has integrity because he do not have the right environment and trust to others. Should i trust him? If he say sorry on his own and will not lie again then i will forgive him.
Jiaxing, actually the decision is yours. There's no right and wrong. If you don't want him to be part of the group then perhaps just talk it over nicely and let him know why. If you can't get along, no point forcing. Unless you are magnanimous and you want to give him a chance, then just let him join you again. However, you should be the leader or someone else who is more mature in the group should be the leader.
ReplyDeleteI would need to talk to every member of your group. I will fix a time to meet you guys somewhere this week.