WELCOME TO ZXON 2010 BLOG

This is my blog. Wish you learn something!!!!!!!!!!



Monday, April 12, 2010

THREE THINGS I AM FASCINATED AT THE SUNGEI BULOH NATURE RESERVE FIELD TRIP


WOW!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry for not blogging for the past two months. I do not have time to blog my daily life. I will blog next time and i will push myself to have more time to do these things.
  Now I will talk about my trip to the SUNGEI BULOH WETLAND NATURE RESERVE -_-!!!!
  I will type about my trip,then my three events that is fascinating and my thoughts.
  My class and i went that on the bus. We take a long time to reach the wetland reserve as we take the long route.Ronnie need get to the toilet urgently and stop at the side of the shop. He beared until the whole face is as though a white piece of paper -#- scary. I have never seen a face much more pale than my sister.
  We reached the nature reserve after a long time that look like hours. 6A had already started briefing by the instrutor. We got a long walk and learn and investigate at the same time on the plants.
 THREE EVENTS THAT I WAS FASCINATED
Firstly, IS THE HALFBEAK
They are tiny and when u use a thing and wave at them. They will swim away in a breakneck pace. That is because they scared of birds as they feel the wind above them.
Secondly, IS THE HORSESHOE CRAB AND THE MUDSKIPPER.
They live in swamps. The mudskipper can swim in water as the same speed as the halfbeak. They can breathe through skin on land. But it had a limited time and also to refill water. Hence they need to be at the shore or near the water when they are on land.
The Horseshoe crab just like a horseshoe + a tail.
They swim peacefully as though they were floating and was in a slow pace .

No comments:

Post a Comment