WELCOME TO ZXON 2010 BLOG

This is my blog. Wish you learn something!!!!!!!!!!



Thursday, April 15, 2010

my oral(beach)

INTRODUCTION


This picture depicts a crowded beach. Every age of people is here, especially children. It may be it is on weekend or holiday.

Scenario 1: NORMAL

A woman with silky hair is strumming a guitar happily. A girl is listening to it. She is enjoying the music as she has clapped and had a wide grin on his face. The woman with the silky hair can be her mother or relatives.

I felt she is doing the right thing. She respects the woman by listening to her. We need to respect each other in anytime.

Scenario 2 NORMAL

A boy wearing a swimming short is running towards two girls who are building a sandcastle. He is holding a small bucket of water and a spade from the sea.

I think they need water for pressing the sandcastle down

more firmly.

Scenario 3 Wrong and Consequences

Two boys, wearing T-shirts and shorts are playing balls near the sea.

I felt that it is not safe at all. The ball can drop into the sea in any time. If they go and retrieve it, they could be swept away. Last year, I saw an article that reads about a girl wanting to retrieve the hand phone that dropped into the canal. She drowned after a current swept her away. So I suggest that they go other parts of the beach to play.

Scenario 4 Wrong and Consequences

A young girl wearing a swimming costume is sitting on a float, is paddling. A boy is swimming towards her. The boy may be is her brother. It seems that they are playing tag

In my opinion, I felt this is wrong. If the girl fell into the water, the boy needs to take care of this. I suggest that they do not play tag.

Conclusion

Going to the beach is good. But we must also take care, and ensure our safety.

1 comment:

  1. There's quite a bit of poor grammatical English and you use past tense. Go and read the speeches of those who have been approved by me and learn from them.

    ReplyDelete