I walk around cautiously. Suddenly, the rooftop creaked and a key was down. Ding ! The soft sound was heard. It was just fitted the keyhole of the cellar door.I
picked it up carerfully with both hand as it was big. I unlocked the cellar door. Musty and stale air filled my nostrils. I pushed open the cellar door It creaked
open.
He was gigantic and scary-looking. Standing about two metres tall, he had shoulders the width of my old dining table before I left my house. His massive chest and
arms were covered with tattoo. he was pinning a crawny man onto the ground. I recognised him. He was my long lost father.Mary screamed. It sent chills down my spines.
I knew it has alerted the giant.
The giant marched toward me and hold me up in the air. I yelled. He let go of me. Next thing I felt was excruciating pain. John was frightened. he ran down the
stairs and fitted through the hole where we came through. Obviously, the giant cannot fit through. He turned to Mary. He began to kick her mercilessly. For once my
mind was blank. I did not know what to do. I prayed for the godto plant an idea in my head immediately.But God didn't answered my prayers and my father bumped the
giant. He was fighting for Mary.
I saw! A crossbow. I crawled to it and lift it like my Wii. It was heavier. I want to shoot at his head but it shot his thigh. BOOM ! THE HOLE WAS BURSTED. THE
POLICE HAS CAME ! I LIED ON THE GROUND AND Fainted
No comments:
Post a Comment